Thursday, November 24, 2005

Suspension Upgrade

This is my planned Suspension Upgrade. Basically a part list.

Front and Rear Camber Adjustment Kits
Energy Suspension Master Kit Bushings w/ Grease Zerks
Tien Type FLEX Kit
A-Spec Racing (ASR) Lower Brace
Mugen Swaybars
- 24mm Front
- 20mm Rear
Mugen Strut Bars (Front and Rear)
Fastbrakes Disc Brake Upgrade Kit
- 12.2" 4-Piston Willwood Big-brake kit
- 11" Single piston fastbrakes drum to disc kit
Rota 17" SubZeros
Performance All-Season Tires

After listing basically my entire suspension setup...

I realize...its going to take alot of time and money to achive this dream.
And to think this is just so I can have a sick daily driver.

I'm insane.

and yes.. brakes, wheels and tires could be considered a suspension upgrade... because they help control the car, which is what a suspension is supposed to do... in my book that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home